• Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine, Bastyr University, 2003
Washington State Dept. of Health license number: NT 00001210
• Bachelors of Science, Boston University, 1989
Although I focus primarily on spiritual and energetic medicine, having a medical degree allows me to understand the body, disease and wellness on a deep level.
Mentorships, advanced classes and events
• Three-year mentorship with Char Sundust, who generously shared from Lakota-Sioux traditions—interweaved with that of her Apache, Mexican, English, Irish, and German ancestors. She helped me connect with the earth, my heart and to bring a spiritual component into my work.
• Advanced study in craniosacral therapy with Nancy Soliven, DC, MD. Advanced brain-craniosacral class with Ursula Popp. Lymphatic drainage with Beverly Cook, LMT through Upledger Institute. Visceral manipulation with Dan Bensky, DO.
• Advanced study in Constitutional Case Taking with Lou Klein.
• Mentorship with Marie Manuchehri, RN, energy-intuitive.
• Workshops and study with John Douglas, CMA International Foundation.
• Three-year mutual-awakening spiritual practice with Patricia Albere, author of “Evolutionary Relationships: Unleashing the Power of Mutual Awakening”.
• Host heart-centered, we-consciousness Seattle events with Adam Chacksfield, PhD.
• Pepper Lewis, earth-based Wisdom Rising course
• Independent mentorship with transformational healer Michele Louie.
• Daniel Foor Ph.D., Practical Animism course.
• Appreciation to Matilda for the Native American drum circles I have been honored to join.
• Second-year of sound school with Gina Sala where chanting in Sanskrit and ancient languages brings forward the power of voice and vibrational healing.
•Eleven years ago I opened my own practice in Lake Forest Park. I love my work and am so grateful that this is what I get to do every day.
• From 2003 - 2010 I worked as a Naturopathic Doctor at The Monroe Naturopathic Medical Clinic.
• I have two sons 12- and 14-years old. One of whom is neuro-diverse and has sensory-integration issues. This has helped me grow as a parent and to see what it is to love unconditionally.
• I love art and have taught through the art docent program at my kids' schools for the last six years.
• This is my 2nd year as a member of the race and equity committee at Kellogg Middle School in Shoreline, WA.
• Spending time in nature and supporting the environment are important parts of my personal work. I'm committed to making a difference through using healing techniques and energy medicine to help clean, honor and protect the earth.
CRANIOSACRAL / ENERGY MEDICINE
DEB BLAHA, ND,