• Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine, Bastyr University, 2003
• Bachelors of Science, Boston University, 1989
Although I focus primarily on spiritual and energetic medicine, having a medical degree helps me understand the body, disease and wellness on a deep level.
Mentorships and advanced classes.
• Three-year mentorship with shamanic healer, Char Sundust. My intuitive skills grew greatly during this time and it allowed me to bring a spiritual component into my work.
• Advanced study in craniosacral therapy with Nancy Soliven, DC, MD. Advanced brain cranio class with Ursula Popp. Lymphatic drainage with Upledger Institute. Visceral manipulation with Dan Bensky, DO.
• One-year mentorship with Marie Manuchehri, RN, nationally known energy-intuitive. This time further expanded my ability to see, feel and hear the body in invaluable ways.
• One-year advanced study in Constitutional Homeopathy with Lou Klein, FSHom.
• Ongoing mutual-awakening spiritual practice with Patricia Albere, author of “Evolutionary Relationships: Unleashing the Power of Mutual Awakening”.
• In 2010 I opened my own practice in Lake Forest Park. I love my work and am so grateful that this is what I get to do every day.
• From 2003 - 2010 I worked as an Naturopathic Doctor at The Monroe Naturopathic Medical Clinic.
• I have two sons 10- and 12-years old. One of which is neuro-diverse and has sensory-integration issues, this has helped me grow as a parent and to see what it is to love unconditionally.
• I'm committed to doing environmental work as much as I do energy-work on a person: using subtle balancing, alignment and intent. This is a big part of my commitment to making a difference in the world.